Monday 5 September 2011

Preliminary: Script


This image illustrates what each character says and does at each camera shot, for example, 
'M' and 'K' - conversation, 'G' walks past - illustrates what each character is doing
"Is that her?" - demonstrates what each character says
"Yeah"


The script enables the characters to know exactly what to say during filming therefore, the script is plays a very significant role. Also, the script enables the characters to be prepared when being on stage 
As you can see in the image above, we wrote 'M' and 'K' for our script instead of the actual characters names, the reason for this was to make the whole process quick. I decided to do a bit of research as to why scripts are important to understand other peoples perspective I learnt that most successful films contain  strong script. To conclude if I had to do this task again, I would improve the detail within the script, One thing I believe I did well in is, make it understandable for people to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment