Saturday 15 October 2011

Research: Props and costume

How would I know what prompts and costumes we would need in our thriller video?

By looking at other thriller movies, I would be able to conclude what prompts and costumes are typically used constantly, identify any new prompts and costumes that have never been used in other thriller movies and see the different make up thats used to make the characters stand out. Furthermore, I firstly focused on "Memento". Memento, uses a range of prompts and costumes, for example, 

Having done this I then started thinking of some questions I considered to see what costumes and prompts should be used.

Whether the character would use some type of weapon?
what costumes the protagonist would wear? 
Other then a book what other material could we use to make it?
What colour clothes should the antagonist wear? 
What make up would the characters have on?





No comments:

Post a Comment