Friday 23 December 2011

Planning: Changes made along the way

Having done my shots there were a lot of changes that was made. I decided to work individually when filming my shot because when I filmed with my group there were some shots that I was not happy with however, they were not happy to retake them. Therefore, I decided to work individually so each shot can be done to my preference. Moreover, the first change was my story board. Instead of having loads of peoples faces zoomed into that blurred I decided to only use one. The reason behind was because having to many faces can loose the attention of the audience. Therefore, by having one face it builds the excitement and chills towards the audience. Also, my shot list was interpreted. I decided to change some camera angles according to the shots because when filming I felt it was not appropriate therefore, adjusted it. Also, Included some more shots for example, at the end of my rough cut it ends with an eye. This implies that there is someone always watching the character however, because the eye is a close up it makes the audience think there is someone looking at them, therefore builds excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment