Monday 26 December 2011

Construction: Feed back

I showed my class my rough cut and they gave me feed back. They told me what areas I should improve on and thing that worked effectively.For example, one of the things I need to include are the credits, they said if i don't have credits the opening is not realistic. Also, another thing I should focus on is, audio. They explained that I should carry on including a bit more audio because during the opening some bit have audio therefore, it will create excitement for the audience, however, it just stops half way and therefore, does not seem to be realistic.
One thing they said I did very good is adding in effects, they said that it was something unusual and unique, moreover I explained how I was inspired by Memento's video therefore, added similar effect. Also, they like the idea that each clip was short however, when the character picked up the picture and it slowed down, it made them see that the person in that picture has some sort of connection towards the character therefore, makes them what to know what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment