Sunday 8 January 2012

Evaluation 6: What you have learnt from the technologies from the process of constructing this product?

For my horror movie there were a lot of object and technology I used for example, the Canon Camcorder and the reflector. The video camera was very easy to use, and the reflector enabled outstanding brightness.
Garage band: was very useful for me, the reason behind is because I successfully was able to make suitable horror sound for my horror movie. Garage band consist a range of different music instruments that you can mix together in order to create a sound track.
Final cut Express: This was a very useful program as it is the dominant program that I used to make my horror movie which broadened my editing skills. It enabled me to edit sound, cut shots, reverse shots, and add effects to the shots for example fade in and out. Moreover, it enabled me to edit my soundtrack to suit the shots and add special effects which engages the audience attention.
Google: was also useful because it helped me find and establish who my target audience is, and there preferences. Furthermore, 'Youtube' enabled me to watch other thriller movies such as "memento" and "seven" which inspired me to and gave me ideas on how to make my horror movies for example, having constant flashing shot would build up excitement and grabs the audiences attention which was presented in "seven" therefore, I was influenced and included flashing shots for my horror movie.
Blogger: is where all my evidence is situated, it represents my understanding to make a thriller/horror movie, for example my research and planning, and evaluation.
Live type: This is where I created my title sequences and it enabled me to add effect
As you can see there are a range of technologies that I have used to create my horror movie, however, at the beginning we had no intention to use reverse shot, angles, and panning, but only still shots, but with the help of equipment, we realized we had to use them and show of our skills to make our movie effective to the audience by grasping their attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment