Thursday 5 January 2012

Evaluation 3: What kind of media institution might distribute your media product and why?

If my film were to be distributed, it would be distributed by "Warp films". The reason behind this, is due to them being a small UK film institution. Furthermore, my film would not be able to be distributed by large companies such as "Summit Entertainment" simply because it will be a unknown production company who produced the film and my characters are unknown wheres in "Memento" the characters are famous for example, "Leonardo DiCaprio", is one of the dominant characters therefore, is well known. Also, my budget would be very low. Furthermore, Summit Entertainment is a North American film studio. Moreover, I would promote my movie to my target audience in a range of ways for example, through trailers, advertisement, and local transport for example on the bill boards. This will attract my target audience as it will be constantly shown to them where every where they go, encouraging them to watch the movie, this can result as a good word of mouth. Never the less, I want my film to be distributed in different formats which will enable them to watch it in a lot of ways for example, Blu-ray and DVD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment