Thursday 17 November 2011

Planning: How my opening fits with genre and audience with examples:

Genre: My opening movie genre is a thriller because it is a Psychosomatic thriller. It is
about a character who has amnesia, who is currently involved in crime. Therefore,the protagonist is always portrayed as a victim and the victim is suffering. Moreover, Memento is a thriller film whereby the character suffers from amnesia. therefore, this is evidence that my genre is a thriller movie.



Audience: My thriller opening fits with my audience because they are are middle class people who will go to the cinema on a Saturday/Sunday to watch movies. The character in my opening is of working class however, my target audience are also middle class, therefore, they will be more engaged as there is a clear differences how each class lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment